Supporting non-profit organizations through sponsorships is an important part of Cox Communications’ commitment to making a positive impact in the community.
Local fairs and festivals are important parts of the history and culture of our communities and are vehicles for learning and socialization. Since 2005, Cox Communications has donated $12.4 million in cash and in-kind services to support events in Connecticut and Rhode Island.
Cox supports programs and events in our service areas with Cash Sponsorships, Advertising Sponsorships and other In-Kind General.
How to Submit a Request
To submit a request, please complete one of the below sponsorship request forms or fax your materials to 401-615-1581.
Although there are many worthwhile organizations and events that are making a difference in our communities, initiatives that benefit youth and educations are given priority.
We generally do not support:
• Political campaigns
• Labor or fraternal organizations
• Individual schools or association chapters
• Individual fundraisers
• Religious organizations
• Endowment funds of foundations
• Other limitations may apply and will be evaluated on an individual basis
• Have current exemption under 501 ( c ) (3) of the IRS code
• Serve areas within Cox’s New England service areas: the State of Rhode Island; and 19 towns in Connecticut: Meriden, Cheshire, Southington, East Granby, East Windsor, Enfield, Granby, Hartland, Somers, Stafford, Suffield, Union, Windsor Locks, Manchester, Glastonbury, Newington, Rocky Hill, South Windsor, Wethersfield