Need access to all your voice mail features? Going on a trip and need to manage call forwarding? Whatever your question, we make sure our digital telephone support has the answers.
- Distinctive / Priority Ringing Identify key business calls by the tone of the ring.
- Distance Alert Ringtone Apply a distinctive ring to incoming long distance calls.
- Busy Line Redial Use *66 to automatically continue calling a busy number.
- Caller ID Per Line Blocking Learn how to keep your name and number hidden from Caller ID devices.
- Using Call Forwarding Features Use Call Forwarding features with VoiceManager services. Call Forwarding features can be activated with a telephone (Telephone User ...
- Using Selective Call Acceptance Program your phone to accept calls only from a pre-defined list.
- Using Caller ID See who's calling before you answer the phone.
- Using Speed Calling Quickly dial your most frequently called numbers.
- Using Three-Way Calling Three-way calling allows you to add an additional party to the conversation.
- Caller ID Per Call Blocking Learn how to hide the display of your number on Caller ID devices.
- Anonymous Call Rejection Learn how to use *77 to activate Anonymous Call Rejection.
- Using Selective Call Rejection Program your phone to reject calls from numbers on a pre-defined list.
- Using Call Trace Learn how to log the number of harassing calls.
- Using Call Return Learn how to use the Call Return feature.
- Call Forwarding Remote Access Use a touch-tone telephone at another location to change your Call Forwarding on your telephone.
- Troubleshooting Calling Features and Hardware Instructions for addressing issues with phone Calling Features and Hardware.
- Call Forward Remote Access Phone Numbers Find the local access phone number to remotely activate the Call Forwarding Feature.