Busy Line Redial
Last Updated: Tue, 20 Dec 2016 > Related Articles
Use *66 to automatically continue calling a busy number.
How it works: Your phone rings as soon as the number you are calling is free, and automatically connects you.
- After you hear a busy signal, hang up. Lift the handset and listen for a normal dial tone.
- Press *66.
- If the line is still busy, hang up. Your phone will check the number for up to 30 minutes.
- A special callback ring alerts you if the line becomes free (some phones ring normally).
- Lift the handset to automatically place the call.
To cancel your callback request:
- Lift the handset and listen for a normal dial tone.
- Press *86.
- Listen for the confirmation tone or announcement. Hang up.
Note: Does not work on 800 numbers, 900 numbers, or on lines where Call Forwarding and some other call services have been activated.