How to Read Your Cox Bill
Last Updated: Tue, 15 Nov 2016 > Related Articles
Find information on reading and understanding each section of your Cox Business Services paper bill.
If you are interested in paying bills online, visit MyAccount.
General billing information
Cable, Internet, and Local Telephone Service as well as any features you have, are billed one month in advance. If services are only provided for a partial month, monthly charges may be prorated based on days of service. Long distance, local toll charges, directory assistance, and operator-assisted calls are based on usage for that billing period. The total amount on your bill is due by the due date printed on your bill.
For more information regarding merging multiple bills into one, call Cox Customer Care at 866-272-5777.
- Contact Us
- Account Number, Cox PIN, and Service Address
- Account Summary - Reflects the following details:
- Bill print date - Displays as the "as of" date
- Previous Balance
- Payment Received
- Summary and total of new charges
- Total Due and the due date
- Important messages
- Payment Coupon - When mailing your payment, simply tear off and enclose with your payment.
- Monthly Services - Reflects services received for the billing period
- One Time Charges and Credits - Reflects any non-recurring charges
- Taxes, Fees, and Surcharges
- New From Cox - Includes information on changes regarding your account and services
- Payment Options - Presents convenient payment options including 24/7 automated phone, cox.com
EasyPay® and paperless billing