Program the Cox Millennium 4, M4094 for a TV, DVD, VCR, or Stereo Receiver
Last Updated: Tue, 26 Apr 2016 > Related Articles
The information in this article has been consolidated and moved to a new article. See Programming Your Cox Remote Control for updated content.
Cox Millennium 4, M4094 Remote Control
Turn on the device that you want the remote control to control.
|Type of Device||Mode Button|
|Audio amplifier, tuner, or receiver||AUDIO|
- Refer to the manufacturer’s codes in the User Guide to locate the code for the type and brand name of the device that you want the remote control to control.
- Using the number buttons on the remote, enter the first four-digit code listed in the manufacturer's codes for your device.
- The LED blinks twice after the last digit is entered.
- If the LED does not blink twice, the operation was not successful. Repeat steps 2 through 4 using the same code again.
Aim the remote control at the device and press the POWER button once.
Note: If the device does not have a Power button, press the play button located between the fast-forward and rewind on the remote control.
- The device turns off.
- If the device does not turn off, repeat steps 2 through 4, trying each code listed in the manufacturer's codes for the device brand until you find one that works.
- If the device still does not turn off, refer to Search for a Code to Program the Cox Millennium 4, M4094 Remote Control for a TV, DVD, VCR, or Stereo Receiver.
All steps complete.