The Internet should add convenience, not headaches. From step-by-step instructions to helpful tips, we'll help you maintain your equipment, troubleshoot problems, and get the most out of your professional data services.
Browse Data Support for:
- Configuring SMTP Authentication in Windows Mail Follow these steps to configure Windows Mail for SMTP Authentication.
- Checking Your Cox Business Email Using Webmail Away from your regular computer? You can check your Cox Business email from any Internet connected computer using Cox Webmail.
- Securing Your Mail Server If you are running your own mail server at your office, here are guidelines and suggestions to help you keep it secure.
- CoxMail Spam Features Learn how to fight spam in your inbox.
- Troubleshooting Cox Business Email If you are having trouble with your Cox Business Email account, here are some steps to troubleshoot your connection.
- Cox Business Dormant Mailbox Retention Learn what actions are taken when a mailbox hosted by Cox Communications is marked as dormant.
- Email Server Settings Use these settings to configure your Cox Business Email and find links to access your WebMail.
- Policies for Mass Mailing and Bulk Emailing Cox Business allows mass and bulk emailing only when certain conditions are met. These policies exist to reduce spam, fraud, and abuse ...