The Internet should add convenience, not headaches. From step-by-step instructions to helpful tips, we'll help you maintain your equipment, troubleshoot problems, and get the most out of your professional data services.
Browse Data Support for:
- Generate an IP Address Learn how to generate an IP address by disabling and enabling DHCP.
- Release / Renew an IP Address in Windows XP Connection problems are sometimes caused by an IP address conflict. Follow these steps to refresh your IP address in Windows XP.
- Using the Ping Command to Test Connectivity The ping command is a simple way to validate that your computer internet connection is active. Follow these steps to run a ping test to ...
- Troubleshooting Slow Connection Speeds Find troubleshooting steps for when you are online but have an issue with slow download speeds.
- Troubleshooting LAN Connectivity Sometimes the broadband router is able to obtain a public IP address, but none of the computers can connect. When this happens, you ...