Clear the Cache in Internet Explorer 6.x
Last Updated: Tue, 15 Dec 2015 > Related Articles
Learn how to clear the browser cache in Internet Explorer 6.
- Open Internet Explorer Version 6.x .
- From the menu click Tools then select Internet Options.
- Make sure the General Tab is selected.
- Within the temporary internet files section click Delete Files. A dialog window appears.
- Select the check box within the dialog window labeled Delete all offline content.
- Click OK within the dialog window and click OK within the Internet Options window.
All Steps Complete.