Managing Roles in MyAccount
Last Updated: Thu, 16 Jun 2016 > Related Articles
Learn how to manage roles in MyAccount.
Follow the steps below to access the Roles window in MyAccount.
- Navigate your browser to myaccount.coxbusiness.com.
- Enter your User ID and Password.
- Click Profile Administration and select Manage Users/Roles/Accts.
- At the top of the window, click the ROLES tab.
Note: Below, select Editing or Deleting a Role or Adding a New Role for additional steps to complete the desired task.
Editing or Deleting a Role
- To the right of the role you wish to edit or delete, click View.
- On the EDIT AN EXISTING ROLE window, take the following steps to edit the applicable field.
- To change the Role Name or Description, enter the new information in the field.
- To add a privilege, from the Available column, click the privilege then click ADD.
- To remove a privilege, from the Selected column, click the privilege then click REMOVE.
- To delete a role, click DELETE ROLE.
Note: Deleting a role will not remove or modify usernames, but may impair their ability to access site functionality.
- Click SAVE.
Adding a New Role
- In the lower right-side corner, click Add New Role.
- Complete the Role Name and Description fields.
- To add privileges, in the Available column, click the privilege then click ADD.
Note: Repeat step 3 until all needed privileges have been added.
- Click Save.