How your business benefits from Cox Business Internet Service:
- More productivity. When you access the Internet through our hybrid fiber coax (HFC) network, you’ll receive more robust two-way speeds for faster downloads, connections and ultimately, more efficient and reliable communications for your business.
- More reliability. You’re assured of consistent, reliable data service when you need it because we own and maintain our own nationwide IP network, and we monitor it 24/7.
- More customization. Choose the connection that’s right for your business from a variety of speeds up to 6.0 Mbps downstream, with easy upgrading available to ensure you’re always up to speed.*
- More cost-effectiveness. Easy scalability means you’re getting all the technology and speed you need at a competitive rate.
- More convenience and consistency. Your Cox Business Internet connection is Always-On, so you can avoid the hassles and expense of extra phone lines and dial-up service. And unlike DSL you’ll get more consistent service, regardless of your proximity to our facilities.
- Added services. Get just what you need with additional Internet services such as web hosting, domain name registration, Virtual Private Networking (VPN) and more. A vanity domain for your business-class e-mail is also available so that your business is immediately recognized on the web.
- More access. CoxMailSM web-based e-mail accounts are included as part of your Cox Business Internet service, allowing you access to important business communications from anywhere you have Internet access. Plus CoxMail includes Cox Anti-Virus and Anti-Spam technology, so you'll rest assured that your network will be safe at all times.
- Local customer care team. With Cox Business Internet service you enjoy the added benefit of a local, dedicated group supporting your business with skillful, knowledgeable and helpful service.
*Services and features not available in all areas. Top tier and symmetrical tier not available in all markets. Optional services may require additional service fees, equipment fees, and contract requirements. Rates and speeds vary by market. On-site service calls are typically limited to normal business hours. Equipment installed by Cox may vary and installation of networks, Ethernet cards or LAN wiring is not included. Dynamic IP address will be assigned unless a Static IP is requested. Actual modem speeds vary. Number of users and network management needs may require Cox to modify upstream and/or downstream speeds. Cox cannot guarantee uninterrupted or error-free Internet service. Early termination liabilities apply. Other restrictions apply. ©2005 Cox Communications, Inc. All rights reserved.