With the Personal Mobility option, you and your employees will enjoy the following features:
- Remote Office displays your business phone line even if you’re calling from another location.
- Simultaneous Ring enables calls to a single phone number to ring in multiple locations.
- Personal Call Manager includes Three-Way Calling, Click to Dial, Call Logs, Voice Conferencing and Phone List.
- Voice Portal Calling allows remote access to features like Change your PIN, Personal Status Manager and Call Forwarding.
- Sequential Ring routes calls through a list of phone numbers you define.
Keep your business running during service disruptions with these two key features:
- Destination Not Reachable enables incoming calls to be automatically routed to another trunk group or to a different phone number during a destination-unreachable condition. When service is restored, calls will automatically be routed back to your primary location.
- Call Forwarding Always can be controlled from any location where your administrator can access the web. The feature unconditionally forwards all incoming calls from a trunk group to another phone number, such as an answering service, or to an alternate location. Calls will continue to be forwarded until your administrator deactivates this feature.
Customers with more than one location within the same Cox service area will be able to dynamically share trunk capacity across these locations.
In addition to providing standard trunk services, SIP Trunking can offer an option to burst the voice trunk group. Bursting enables businesses to temporarily expand their local voice channel capacity and bandwidth in a SIP trunk group to accommodate increased communication traffic.
SIP Trunking service is a dependable, fully supported connection with 24/7 monitoring provided by our state-of-the-art Network Operations Center (NOC). Plus, we back our service with our responsive and experienced customer-focused team for the care you deserve.
SIP Trunking Demo
Discover how SIP Trunking delivers savings and flexibility.