Managing User Profile and Feature Settings
Last Updated: Tue, 09 Jul 2013 > Related Articles
Learn how to manage user profiles and features in VoiceManager
The instructions on this page are specific to the new VoiceManager portal. If you have not opted-in to this trial, you may find support for the previous version of VoiceManager at the VoiceManager Learning Center.
User Profile & Feature Settings provides administrators the ability to assign phone numbers, review settings, and manage an employee's feature settings once users are added in VoiceManager. This feature is available with all VoiceManager packages and services.
Use the steps below to configure these options.
Log in to VoiceManager MyAccount.
Enter your User ID and Password to log in to VoiceManager MyAccount, then click the Sign In button.
Click the VoiceManager Tools menu in the left navigation bar.
Click the User & Management System tab.
Under the User Management section, click the User Profile & Feature Settings link.
Click the Add Users link to view and manage an employee's contact information, username, and role assignment.
Click the Add New User link to add a new employee to the system.
Enter the employee’s Email address, which then becomes the username.
Enter the employees First and Last Name.
Enter the Primary Office Number.
Click the checkbox under Assign Account Access Permissions if the employee is a full MyAccount Profile Administrator with unlimited access to all accounts and features.
Click the Select Account drop down menu.
Click the appropriate account to associate with the employee.
Click the appropriate Select Roles checkbox to select an employee role assignment.
Note: Access to features and functions are defined by the permissions of the assigned role.
Click the Save button.
Managing Phone Number Assignments
Once an employee profile has been created, use the steps below to manage phone number assignments.
- Click the Manage Phone Number Assignments link to manage phone numbers and grant employees permission to access and utilize phone numbers and Advanced Call control tools.
- Click the Select Account drop down menu.
- Click the account you would like to manage.
Note: Office Administrators may associate an added user to any available phone number in this screen.
View or Edit Employee Feature Settings
To edit specific feature settings per employee, use the steps below.
Note: Administrators may choose to view employee feature settings in summary, as shown here, or individually.
- To view or edit feature settings for a specific employee, locate the name from your list or search for an employee not appearing and click Edit Settings.
- Click the expand links to view the features.
- When you expand a category, the features for the selected user are listed. Click the Edit Settings link to view the details and current setting for each listed feature, then make updates.
- Click the Save and Return button.