The Internet should add convenience, not headaches. From step-by-step instructions to helpful tips, we'll help you maintain your equipment, troubleshoot problems, and get the most out of your professional data services.
Browse Data Support for:
- Enabling and Disabling the Firewall in Windows XP Follow these steps to enable or disable the firewall in Windows XP.
- Detect Flashback Trojan Malware On Your Mac Computer Steps to detect the Flashback Trojan malware on your Apple Mac computer.
- Securing Your Mail Server If you're running your own mail server at your office, here are guidelines and suggestions to help you keep it secure.
- About Botnet Describes a botnet and the impact.
- What are Peer-to-Peer networks Learn how groups of computers with similar software can be programmed to communicate and share files with each other.
- Anti-Phishing Tool for Outlook Learn about Microsoft's Anti-Phishing Tool for Outlook.
- Internet Content Controls Tips and Tricks for parents to control content viewing with Cox Business Internet.
- Anti-Virus for Coxmail subscribers Learn more about protecting yourself from receiving hazardous computer viruses via email.
- Defense in Depth - Protect Your Network and Files Learn more about 'Defense in Depth' and how to best protect your network and your files.
- Frequently Asked Questions about Viruses Learn general information about viruses and how to protect your computer.
- Policies for Mass Mailing and Bulk Emailing Cox Business allows mass and bulk emailing only when certain conditions are met. These policies exist to reduce spam, fraud, and abuse ...
- Proxy Software and Computer Security Learn general information about proxy software in this list of Frequently Asked Questions.