Our web-based SecurityCenter allows you to do it all from one console: Security management, policy enforcement, reporting and more. Best of all, it’s easily accessible through MyAccount.
SecurityCenter gives you:
- Centralized online management
- Customizable installations, configurations, and web browsing policies
- Automatic updates and reports
- Immediate scanning to defeat viruses and spyware
- Remote, peer-to-peer install and updates
Get around-the-clock protection for your computers and file servers.
Security Suite safeguards include:
- Anti-Virus blocks most worms, viruses, trojans and unwanted programs before they are installed on your computer. Anti-Virus protection is always on and updates automatically to ensure up-to-date protection.
- Anti-Spyware blocks most spyware before it can be installed on your computer and also removes most existing spyware.
Content Filtering extends your protection and customize web policies to filter out unwanted or malicious web sites.
- Firewall automatically monitors activity and allows your computers to be hidden on the Internet. This level of protection helps prevents hackers from accessing personal information, installing viruses and spyware.
- Vulnerability Scanning easily scans your network for vulnerabilities and allows you to take action against weaknesses in your network. It also gives you detailed reports that may help you become PCI compliant.
- File Server Protection Security Suite meets the demands of corporate file servers, updates automatically and can be centrally managed from SecurityCenter.
- Content Filtering - Site Advisor ® uses color-coded safety ratings to warn web surfers about potentially malicious sites before they reach them. You can customize your protection by creating policies that manage website accessibility at your business.
Security Suite works for the following operating systems:
- Windows® 2000
- Windows® XP
- Windows® Vista
- Windows® 7
- Windows 2000 Server: Advanced Server/SB Server (with SP3 or later)
- Windows 2003 Standard Server: Enterprise, Web Edition, or SB Server
- Windows Server 2008 (32&64 bit): Standard, Enterprise, Small Business, or Essential Business Server
Security Suite is just as critical to your business as you are to our business, and you get the same great 24/7/365 customer support you’ve come to expect from us whenever you need our help to store and protect your data.