A perfect variety of TV channels, simple channel surfing without the guide, and something to entertain and engage every one of your guests.
108 total channels for a variety of viewing interests:
- Local and broadcast networks: ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX, The CW, PBS
- Entertainment variety like: HGTV, TLC
- More news favorites like: CNN, CNBC, MSNBC, Fox News, Headline News, The Weather Channel
- Special interests like: BET, Food Network, truTV, Spike TV, E! TV
- Family friendly like: Nickleodeon, Disney, Discovery, Animal Planet, ABC Family
- Sports channels like: ESPN, Fox Sports, SPEED
Free HD Programming
If your guest room and common area televisions have built-in QAM tuners, we provide 0 channels of HD (including ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX) directly to the sets without a lot of extra equipment and at no additional charge.
Pro:Idiom Encrypted HD Programming
If you have upgraded to Pro:Idiom enabled televisions, then add up to 24 encrypted HD channels to display with your new investment. Our hotel HD packages include the channels that best complement your brand and that your guests' requests.
Choose to add channels from HBO, Showtime, Cinemax or Starz.
108 Traditional bulk package can be viewed with no in-room equipment needed. If you desire encrypted HD channels, we have options that require very little equipment at your premises. Some markets have options that require no equipment inside your property.
To make the most of your service, you can add channels from our Cox Business Advanced TV lineups for your lobby or restaurant. For example:
- Select from 184 channels including 56 HD channels covering a wide variety of interests such as weather, news, music and movies
- Expanded Sports coverage with standard and same as Sports and Info Pak HD channels, such as NFL Network, ESPN U, ESPN Classic, NFL Network, CBS Sports Network, NFL RedZone , all with a closed-captioned presentation option.
The 71 Traditional bulk package channels are available to any TV in your business without a lot of extra equipment. For the full range of Cox Business Advanced TV options, those sets will have their own standard or HD receiver.