Activating the Time Schedule - Group in VoiceManager
Last Updated: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 > Related Articles
Use the following steps to create the Time Schedules and Holiday Schedules at the Group level.
Time Schedule at the Group level enables administrators to create schedules that can be accessed company-wide by anyone with features that use a scheduling option. Schedules are created as events which can be based on criteria such as: holidays, date, day of week, and time of day. Recurring pattern options are provided to help set up multiple occurrences.
Convenience - Customize the use of select features to your company’s unique schedule.
Efficiency - Build or edit Time Schedule templates company-wide so individual users are not required to duplicate the effort. Add, change or delete Time Schedules quickly.
Use the following steps to activate Time Schedule feature at the Group level.
From the Voice Administration menu, select the Profile option.
- Select the newly created Schedule Name link and click Add.
- Enter a more detailed description of the time schedule name in the Event Name field.
- Enter the Start Date and Start Time along with the End Date and End Time. A 12-hour clock is used, requiring that either AM or PM be designated.
Note: You may elect to check the All Day Event checkbox if applicable.
- In the Recurrence Pattern section, click the Recurs drop-down menu to define whether the event repeats and if so, how often it occurs. The options are: Never, Daily, Weekly, Monthly, and Yearly. Based on the selection you choose, you are prompted to populate associated fields.
- Click the radio button that corresponds to the schedule expiration time. The options are: Never, a specific quantity in the After ___ occurrences space, or a specific Date.
- Click OK twice.
Repeat steps 1 to 3.
Enter a description in the Schedule Name field and select Holiday hours.
Select the newly Holiday Schedule Name, then click Add.
Application Note: Time and Holiday Schedules can be used with several VoiceManager features
including: Auto Attendant, Call Notify, Custom Ringback, Priority Alert, Selective Call Acceptance, Selective
Call Rejection, Selective Call Forwarding, Simultaneous Ring, and Sequential Ring.