Program the Cox CheckMate III, RT-U27 for a Home Entertainment Device
Last Updated: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 > Related Articles
If the Cox CheckMate III, RT-U27 does not work with a home entertainment device, program the remote using the steps below.
Cox CheckMate III, RT-U27 Remote Control
- Press and hold the mode button associated with the device that you want the remote control to control and the MUTE button until the red indicator light lights up.
- Press and hold the CH up arrow button until the device turns off.
- Press the MUTE button.
- When the device turns back on, press the mode button to lock in the code.
- The red indicator light blinks.
- If the device does not turn back on, repeat the above steps until it does.
Note: If you find a code that turns the device off but not back on, repeatedly press the CH up arrow button until you find a code that turns the device back on.
All steps complete.