Checking Your Cox Business Email Using Webmail
Last Updated: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 > Related Articles
Away from your regular computer? You can check your Cox Business email from any internet connected computer using Cox Webmail.
Checking Your Cox Business Email In Your Browser: Webmail
If you're away from your usual work computer, you can use your web browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari etc.) to access your Cox Business Email account. You may use any internet connection you have available.
Note: Cox Business Email web interface currently works with the following Internet Browsers: Microsoft Internet Explorer 6,7,8 : Mozilla Firefox 3.0, 3.5, 3.6 : Apple Safari 3.x, 4.x, 5.x
- In the address bar of your browser, type https://email.coxbusiness.com and press Enter. This will take you to the Cox Business Email web interface login screen.
- Type your full email address as your user name: ex firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- Type your password. Note your passwords must meet the password requirements for you to be able to log in to the web interface. To access these requirements please click on “need help signing in” link, under the sign in button, on https://email.coxbusiness.com.
- When you type your password, bullets (∙∙∙∙) will appear in this field as you type to help keep your password confidential.
- Click Sign In.
- You are now logged into your Inbox. From here, you may read your current email.
To log out, click the logout button at the top of the screen on the right.