Deleting Cookies in Internet Explorer 6.x
Last Updated: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 > Related Articles
Follow these steps to delete cookies from the IE6 browser.
Use this procedure to delete cookies from your Internet Explorer version 6.x browser:
- Open Internet Explorer Version 6.x .
- From the menu click Tools then select Internet Options.
- Make sure the General Tab is selected.
- Within the temporary internet files section click Delete Cookies... a dialog window will appear.
- Confirm the deletion.
- Click OK within the Internet Options window.
All Steps Complete