Billing & Account Support
What are my bill payment options?
Last Updated: Fri, 06 May 2011 > Related Articles
Learn about the many easy ways you can take care of your monthly Cox bill.
Cox.com View/Pay Bill allows you to log in securely to view and pay your bill online, set up email bill reminders, order iN DEMAND Pay-Per-View and more. Use this information to help you get started using the Cox.com View/Pay Bill service.
|Paying Your Bill Online|
|Pay by Phone|
|Pay by Mail|
|Cox.com View/Pay Bill|
Pay by PhonePay by phone 24/7
With Cox Automated Phone payment options you can:
- Check your account balance
- Make a payment from your bank account or credit card
Pay by mailTo mail your payment, detach the payment coupon from your billing statement, enter the amount of your payment on the coupon and send that to us along with your check or money order. If you do not have the payment coupon and wish to mail your payment, you can find the mailing address on the Contact Us page.
Payment centersWe have a variety of walk-in locations and payment centers where you can pay your bill in person. To locate the location nearest you, visit our Contact Us page.
- Accept cash, check or money orders. Many accept credit card payments as well
- May be located at Cox retail centers or community businesses
- May offer after-hours payment kiosks
Use EasyPayEasyPay is an automatic and recurring payment program that allows customers to pay their Cox bill each month automatically using a bank account or credit card. Learn how to sign up for EasyPay by viewing Make Recurring Payments Online Through EasyPay.
Use Cox.com View/Pay BillWith Cox.com View/Pay bill you can:
- Check your current balance
- View your last three bill statements. Learn how by viewing View your Cox Bill Online.
- Make one-time payments from your checking account or by credit card at no fee. Learn how by viewing Make a One-Time Payment Online.
- Sign up for EasyPay automatic recurring payments. Learn how by viewing Make Recurring Payments Online Through EasyPay.
- Stop your paper bill
- Set up email bill reminders