Billing & Account Support
Add or Delete an Account to your Profile
Last Updated: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 > Related Articles
Follow these steps to add or delete accounts associated with your profile.
To associate multiple accounts with your profile (including residential accounts), complete the following steps.
Add an Account
- After logging in to the MyAccount main page, click the Add New Account link or select Add Account from the Profile Administration section of the left navigation.
Result: The Add Account To Your Profile window displays.
- Enter information in the following fields.
- Account Number - Enter your account number as it appears on your bill.
- Desired Nickname - Enter an easy-to-remember name that functions as the identity for your account.
Federal Tax ID or Social Security Number - Enter either the last four digits of your SSN or your Fed Tax ID.
If you get an error or experience any difficulty filling this field in properly, call customer support (1-866-272-5777) to confirm that we have the proper tax ID/SSN information on record.
- Click Add New Account.
Result: The account is added.
- If you have multiple accounts associated with your profile, select the desired account from the Select Account drop-down field on the upper right-hand part of your account page.
- Once you see the account information in the center part of your window, click the Profile Administration area on the left-hand navigation of the page and select Delete Account.
- Click Continue.
Validate that you have deleted the correct account.
Deleting an account from your profile does not stop the billing or services associated with that account. To stop these, you must call customer support to cancel. You must also call customer support if you wish to delete a profile you have created.