The Internet should add convenience, not headaches. From step-by-step instructions to helpful tips, we'll help you maintain your equipment, troubleshoot problems, and get the most out of your professional data services.
Browse Data Support for:
- Configuring the RIM Blackberry to Send and Receive Email Learn how to set up the Blackberry to send and receive email from your Cox account.
- Configuring Apple Mail v.4 Follow these steps to configure Apple Mail v.4
- Configuring SMTP Authentication in Windows Mail Follow these steps to configure Windows Mail for SMTP Authentication.
- Configuring the Thunderbird v.3 Email Client Learn how to configure Mozilla's Thunderbird email client.
- Configuring SMTP Authentication for Apple Mail v.3 Learn how to configure SMTP authentication for Apple Mail v. 3.
- Configure SMTP Authentication in Outlook Express Learn how to configure Outlook Express to send and receive Cox email.
- Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2007 Learn to configure Microsoft Outlook 2007 to send and receive Cox email.
- Configuring SMTP Authentication in Windows Live Mail Follow these steps to establish SMTP authentication for Windows Live Mail.
- Configuring the Apple iPhone or iPad to Send and Receive Email Follow these steps to set up your iPhone or iPad to send and receive Cox email.
- Configuring Outlook Express for IMAP Learn how to configure Outlook Express to send mail via IMAP.
- Checking Your Cox Business Email Using Webmail Away from your regular computer? You can check your Cox Business email from any internet connected computer using Cox Webmail.
- Configuring Apple Mail v.2 to Send Email Via SMTP Learn how to configure Apple Mail v2 to send Cox email.
- Configuring Thunderbird v.3 for SMTP Authentication Follow these steps to configure Thunderbird to send mail via SMTP.
- Securing Your Mail Server If you're running your own mail server at your office, here are guidelines and suggestions to help you keep it secure.
- Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 Learn how to configure Microsoft Office 2003.
- Configuring Windows Mail to Send and Receive Email Follow these steps to configure Windows Mail to send and receive Cox email.
- Configuring Google Android to Send and Receive Email Learn how to configure your Android phone.
- CoxMail Spam Features Learn how to fight spam in your inbox.
- Troubleshooting Cox Business Email If you are having trouble with your Cox Business Email account, here are some steps to troubleshoot your connection before calling tech ...
- Cox Business Email Enhancements FAQs All you need to know about Cox Business Email Enhancements.
- Cox Business Dormant Mailbox Retention Learn what actions are taken when a mailbox hosted by Cox Communications is marked as dormant.
- Anti-Phishing Tool for Outlook Learn about Microsoft's Anti-Phishing Tool for Outlook.
- 'Joe Job' - Returned Email You Never Sent Learn more about receiving a response from an email you never sent.
- Email Server Settings FAQs (IMAP / SMTP) View common questions relating to email server settings.
- Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2010 to Send and Receive Email Follow these steps to set up Outlook 2010 to send and receive Cox email.
- What is a mail relay? Learn what mail relays are and how Cox uses mail relays.
- Email Server Settings (POP and SMTP) Use these settings to configure your Cox Business Email and find links to access your WebMail.
- Policies for Mass Mailing and Bulk Emailing Cox Business allows mass and bulk emailing only when certain conditions are met. These policies exist to reduce spam, fraud, and abuse ...