Billing & Account Support
Make a One-Time Payment Online
Last Updated: Tue, 10 May 2011 > Related Articles
Cox Business Services customers who have registered a MyAccount profile with can pay their Cox bill online with a one-time payment.
Follow these steps to make a one-time payment:
- Go to MyAccount.coxbusiness.com log in using your Username and Password
Note: If you have not yet registered for for a Username you may do so by clicking on the Click Here to Register link on the MyAccount.coxbusiness.com page.
- Click the Billing Tools area of the left-hand navigation and select View or Pay Bill.
- From the View or Pay Bill screen select the account you wish to make a one-time payment for by selecting the desired account from the Select Account field in the upper right-hand corner of your screen.
- Click the Make a Payment link under the particular statement you wish to pay. The payment screen appears.
- Enter the amount you wish to pay in the Payment amount box(es).
- Select your method of payment.
- Click Continue. From here, you will complete the one-time payment by entering the appropriate information regarding your credit card or bank account.