The Internet should add convenience, not headaches. From step-by-step instructions to helpful tips, we'll help you maintain your equipment, troubleshoot problems, and get the most out of your professional data services.
Browse Data Support for:
- Enabling and Disabling the Firewall in Windows XP Follow these steps to enable or disable the firewall in Windows XP.
- Generate an IP Address Learn how to generate an IP address by disabling and enabling DHCP.
- Check Network Settings in Windows XP Follow these steps to check your Windows XP computer's network settings.
- Release / Renew an IP Address in Windows XP Connection problems are sometimes caused by an IP address conflict. Follow these steps to refresh your IP address in Windows XP.
- Disabling the Firewall in Windows XP Follow these steps to disable the built-in firewall in Windows XP.
- Set Up TCP/IP for Windows XP Learn how to set up TCP/IP for Windows XP.
- Checking NIC Drivers in Windows XP Follow these steps to open the device manager and check NIC drivers in Windows XP.
- Configuring TCP/IP in Windows Vista Follow these steps to configure network settings in Windows Vista.
- Setting Up Your Firewall Learn how to set up your firewall.
- Setup TCP/IP for Macintosh OS 8.5 - 9.x Learn how to configure network settings (TCP/IP) for Macintosh OS 8.5 - 9.x.
- D-Link Home Networking Troubleshooting Learn troubleshooting steps for common D-Link Home Networking problems.
- Can't Surf After Computer Goes Into Sleep Mode (Windows XP) Learn how to adjust power saving mode options to bring your computer back online after hibernating.
- Use the Ping Command to Test Connectivity The ping command is a simple way to validate that your computer's internet connection is active. Follow these steps to run a ping test ...
- Troubleshooting Slow Connection Speeds Troubleshooting help for when you can get online but are experiencing slow download speeds.
- Troubleshooting Connections to FTP Servers using Internet Explorer Learn to enable Passive FTP Mode in Internet Explorer to resolve FTP server connection problems.
- Troubleshooting LAN Connectivity Sometimes the broadband router is able to obtain a public IP address, but none of the computers can connect. Follow these steps to ...
- IP Address Assignments Read some frequently asked questions about IP address assignments.