Billing & Account Support
Cox SmartBill Connect
Last Updated: Wed, 02 Apr 2014 > Related Articles
Use the Cox SmartBill tool to easily track and analyze your company's telecommunications use.
The Cox SmartBill invoice analysis tool is loaded with features that make it easy to use, easy to customize and easy to love. These practical features also make Cox SmartBill flexible enough to give you exactly the information you need to control costs, manage resources and improve customer service, sales and marketing results.
Invoice Analysis Features:
SmartBill® Connect enables you to:
- Access your company’s data from anywhere via the Web.
- Eliminate large paper invoices with hundreds of pages of Call Detail.
- Produce dozens of standard reports
- Produce easy-to-read standard graphs and charts
- Develop and run summarized analysis reports
- Produce customizable reports, text and graphs with user-defined filters and sort criteria including area code, geography, department and dates.
- Allocate costs to internal departments or billable clients.
- Review multiple accounts in a single dataset.
- Access user-friendly drop-down menus for detailed analysis on selected topics with one click.
- Apply descriptive names to your departmental lines or frequently called numbers.
- Track international calls and calling patterns.
- Improve productivity by analyzing sales and marketing strategies.
- Generate reports to detect fraud and abuse.
The following system requirements are required to use SmartBill Connect:
- IE 6.0 or higher
- 32 bit Windows®
- Screen resolution of 800 x 600 or higher
- Cookies must be enabled
- ActiveX controls enabled
- RECOMMENDED: Broadband Connection
- Printable User Guide embedded in the application
- Self-paced online training embedded in the application
- Toll-free dedicated technical support line (1-866-866-6344) support available by phone from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EST, Monday-Friday.
Support available via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.