Leverage your campus’ wired and wireless networks to allow your students to watch TV from anywhere on campus.
Enables an IP extension of traditional coax delivered television content to provide an extra screen to view live, streaming content from many popular cable networks.
Uses your school’s existing database of student records to authenticate users.
Cox engineers will work with university IT staff to educate staff on required network and authentication characteristics to help you leverage Cox’s robust Content Delivery Network.
Campus Connect leverages Cox Business’ dedicated fiber network to offload bandwidth intensive video streaming.
With Campus Connect you now have the ability to subscribe to Advanced TV Paks like our Variety Pak and Sports & Information Pak to offer even more streaming content options to your students. And the viewing experience via Campus Connect provides users with an HD quality viewing experience.
Windows (desktops and laptops)
An installable EXE file will be provided for distribution to your students.
- OS: Windows7™, Vista™, or XP™ with SP3
- CPU: 2.6 GHz, or Dual Core 1.46 GHz
- System Memory: 1 GB
- Video: DirectX compatible card with 512 MB RAM
- Audio: DirectX compatible sound card
Mac® (desktops and laptops)
An installable PKG file will be provided for distribution to your students.
- OS: Mac OS 10.6 or higher
- CPU: Intel-based 2.26
- GHz Core 2 Duo
- System Memory: 2 GB
- Video: Graphics processor with 256 MB RAM
Student can download the application via the Apple App store.
- iPad®, iPhone®, iPod Touch®
- iOS 4.3 or greater
Student can download the application via the Amazon or Google App stores.
- Kindle Fire 2nd gen.
- Kindle Fire HD 7”
- Kindle Fire HD 8.9”
- Google Nexus 7”
- Samsung Galaxy Tablet 2–7”
- Samsung Galaxy Tablet 2–10.1”
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1”
- Select Samsung Galaxy smart phones
- Other (see Google Play for current compatibility list)