Adding and Configuring Personal Time Schedules
Last Updated: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 > Related Articles
Learn how to add a new Time Schedule and Edit an Existing Time Schedule at the Personal level in VoiceManager.
Time Schedule at the Personal level enables you to customize how your incoming calls are managed based on your preconfigured calendar.
Time Schedules are created as events which can be based on holidays, date, day of week, and time of day. You can also set up recurring pattern options as necessary.
Time and Holiday Personal Schedules can be used with several VoiceManager features including:
- Auto Attendant
- Call Notify
- Custom Ringback
- Priority Alert
- Selective Call Acceptance
- Selective Call Rejection
- Selective Call Forwarding
- Simultaneous Ring
- Sequential Ring.
Convenience — Customize your personal schedule to trigger how your incoming calls are managed.
Efficiency — Build or edit your Personal Time Schedules once to avoid duplicating your efforts for each calendar you select. Add, change or delete time schedules with just a few clicks of your mouse.
Use the following steps to add Time or Holiday schedules.
From the Voice Tools menu, click the Profile link.
Click the Schedule link and click Add to create a new schedule.
Click the Schedule Name link and click Add.
- Enter a more detailed description of the time schedule name in the Event Name field.
- Enter the Start Date and Start Time along with the End Date and End Time.
Note: You may elect to check the All Day Event checkbox.
- If applicable, set a Recurrence Pattern:
- From the Recurs drop-down menu select Daily, Weekly, Monthly or Yearly.
- Populate the corresponding fields to define when the schedule repeats.
- Click OK.
To Modify an existing Personal Schedule:
- Click the Edit link to the right of the Schedule Name.
- Click the Event Name.
- Revise the schedule as needed.
Users cannot edit or delete Group Schedules.