Using Three-Way Calling
Last Updated: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 > Related Articles
Three-way calling allows you to add an additional party to the conversation.
How it works: When you're talking with someone, you can add an additional person onto the call.
How to turn on this service:
- Press and quickly release the switchhook to place the first person on hold. The switchhook is the button the handset pushes down when you hang up the phone.
- Listen for the dial tone. (If using on a per use basis, Press *71; otherwise, proceed directly to step 3.)
- Dial another person's phone number.
- To make the connection, press and quickly release the switchhook.
- You can now talk with both parties at the same time.
To drop the second party, just press and quickly release the switchhook. You'll be reconnected to the original call.